Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alki Beach Walk

Today, Jeffrey and I met Leah, Kate and Deb at Alki for a walk. It was a beautiful day to be spending time by the water walking in the sunshine. Be careful, it won't be long before fall roles in and days like this will be hard to come by.
I can't believe this weekend is Labor Day. Most kids go back to school on Tuesday. It will be odd not teaching at all this year. I love working and the schedule it hold you to. I actually feel like I get more accomplished in a day when I'm working knowing home time isn't as easy to come by and I use that time more wisely. Now, I know there's always tomorrow to finish that one last load of laundry. :)
I think I will try to be more diligent with a workout schedule. That might be what gets Jeffrey and I more scheduled this fall. They have baby and mommy swim workouts at the pool as well as the stroller strides workouts (which are wonderful but just as expensive to attend as joining a gym). Both these are at the Issaquah Community Center. I like how they are trying to give mom's options to workout since they don't offer daycare services.
Anyways, here's some pictures of Leah, Grandma Deb, and Kate - Three generations. They look great and isn't Seattle a gorgeous city! :)




No comments: