Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Sweet SLC

We're all moved into our new home and we're approaching two months at this time. Still a good load of boxes left to unpack and unfortunetally we're realizing how little storage we have compared to our old home.

I'll post pictures soon with our things all moved in. Still positioning pictures, rugs etc. but everyday it's starting to feel more and more like our home.

There is a yucky smell that came with our bathrooms. I smell B.O. everytime I'm in them and of course John says he doesn't smell anything. I've scrubbed the walls/surfaces with Pine Sol and tile with some Soft Scrub, but if you have anyother suggests, let me know. I do want to eventually paint both bathrooms and replace the tile, so hopefully that would help, but that won't be for a few months. :)

Here's a picture of Jeffrey and John working hard on moving day!! :) Right after the picture was taken Jeffrey took a header into the hard top edge of the chair and gave himself a fat lip... ouch. Boys.. I swear.



No comments: