Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grammy visits Utah

Grammy visited at the beginning of October while John had shoulder surgery. She was a humungus help!! I basically took care of John, which after a rotator cuff repair, needed lots of care, while my mom tended to Jeffrey's needs. I don't know what I would have done without her there. One evening we left John home alone for a Pumpkin Patch visit. The place was wonderful for Jeffrey with lots of things to do for a one year old (slides, small corn maze and animals), unfortunetally it was thirty some degrees and soooo windy. VERY MISERABLE. We tried to have fun, but all we really wanted to do was take a pumpkin and run for the warm car. We did brave one slide and cow ride...barely. :) Another morning we left John again (poor John) and took Jeffrey to the Children's Museum in SLC. I think the pictures will speak for themselves. There were a lot of activities geared toward his age. He was thoroughly entertained the whole time. I love places that I can stand back and watch him explore!!!


Children's Museum could have been a full day event and held Jeffrey's attention the whole time!!







Me n Grammy

Cow ride

One of the only smiles from the Pumpkin Patch outing.


Dirt pile found in the backyard with a new tractor Grammy got.

No comments: