Sunday, April 26, 2009

Supercross Dirt Bike Racing

So I got talked into going to a dirt bike race for some "family time" this last Saturday night. It turned out to be a lot of fun and a good experience for Jeffrey. We got there at 6 p.m. and didn't get home until 11 p.m. so I was worried about Jeffrey's experience and ours by the end of the evening but he did just fine. :) In fact he slept until 9:30 this morning due to the late evening and fun. He had a corndog for dinner and an abundant supply of kettle corn at the game. Lacking in nutrition might have aided in the late morning rise - perhaps a bit lethargic. :) I stayed in bed until Jeffrey's first diaper change of the day - I kind of had a feeling John would take that on and it turned out to be a good call on my part. :) I think Jeffrey's favorite part may not have been the dirt bikes racing but the tractors leveling the track after each race and of course his first go at kettle corn. :)





Ughhh, too much kettle corn.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sounds like FUN..........so where is baby #2???