Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whistler

OK, I'm up to just last week now!! We stayed for a week at Whistler with Jared, Anneliese, Cora, Mieka and Grandma Liz. We had a wonderful time and these pictures are actually what inspired me to get back on my horse with the blogging. I'd never been to Whistler before and it was sooo gorgeous there. I really liked the village. We were fortunate enough to stay in the village where there were shops, restaurants and coffee stops! The car didn't move from the moment we arrived because everything is right there including the ski lifts! Although wonderful, a lift ticket was super expensive. I wasn't inspired to ski for $80 a day but I did take a few gondola rides that made it all worth it! :) John said the snow was great boarding the first day (Tuesday) but the rest of the week it wasn't good. I'll probably post a few times to fit all the pictures in.


Cora (3) skiing for the first time!!


This picture cracks me up. They're trying to make their way to the "moving sidewalk" to go up the little hill.



2 comments:

Jaidean said...

Yay! So glad you are back to blogging! :)

Gina Lillie said...

This picture is priceless. You look like an REI ad.